Okay, so if you're anything like me you are probably skeptical about grocery delivery services. I tried my fair share of meal kits and delivery services and was less than impressed. The grocery delivery services I tried brought me nasty produce, so I thought I would be going to the grocery store for the rest of my life. Then, when Roderick and I got married, he kept suggesting we try Amazon Fresh. I finally agreed to do it, mostly because we divided up our chores when we got married, and I ended up getting the grocery shopping and meal prep chore. Trust me I ended up with the best tasks - Roderick got laundry. HE IS SO GOOD AT IT!!!
Anyways back to Amazon Fresh - I finally decided to order groceries a few months ago when they sent us a coupon, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Every single piece of produce was perfect. It was like I shopped for it myself. I have only had one container of bad blueberries, which I notified Amazon of this and they refunded my money right away. How awesome is that??
Okay so here are my top five reasons I love Amazon Fresh.
1. It saves me so much time. I literally order groceries in about 10-15 minutes. I meal prep each week, so I know exactly what I need.
2. It saves money and helps me stick to my budget. At first, I thought that I would be paying a lot more for the convince of Amazon Fresh (I believe we pay $9.99 per month to use Amazon Fresh), but I have found that over time I am actually saving. I am not tempted to buy a ton of junk food/or random items. I get what I need each week, and that's it. I typically like to spend $100 each week or less on groceries, so I love that I can check my cart and see where I am at.
3. The selection is great. I have specific types of items I look for and Amazon Fresh can cater to exactly what I need.
4. The quality is AMAZING. Like I mentioned earlier I have only had one bad item so far, which I think is pretty incredible since every other service I tried I ended up with bad items in each order.
5. I can use my Alexa device to order. This is probably the coolest thing ever to me. When I throw a carton of eggs in the trash I can just say "Alexa, add eggs to my Amazon Fresh Cart." and it gets added! I love that so much.
If you are anything like me and have a ton of items on your to-do list, but limited time you should try out Amazon Fresh. I can't tell you how many hours it has saved me in the past few months.