Happy first day of Spring! I am celebrating the first day of Spring by teaming up with Bigelow Tea to giveaway three steep by Bigelow Tea Gift Assortments.
I am absolutely obsessed with Bigelow Tea. I have been drinking it since I was a little girl, so it always gives me the best memories. For those of you who know me, you know that I am a bit obsessed with tea.
Tea has a variety of benefits and can be used in multiple ways. Today I am sharing a few examples of different ways you can enjoy tea. Hope you enjoy.
1. To relax - This is my personal favorite way to enjoy tea. I often have a cup after a long day to help rewind. A cup of chamomile is the perfect cup to enjoy before bed.
2. When you are sick - I love a cup of green tea with lemon and honey to help a sooth a sore throat. Bigelow has a pure green tea that is delicious.
3. To help soothe your stomach - When I have an upset stomach the first thing I turn to is a cup of mint tea.
4. To energize - I love a cup of English Breakfast in the afternoon to pick up my energy level. I add a little bit of milk and honey.
5. To enjoy - Roobios is my absolute favorite tea. I drink this any time of day. It has a little bit more flavor to it than most herbal teas, so if you are looking for a noncaffeinated option this is the way to go.
Make sure to head over to my Instagram to enter my giveaway.
A special thanks to Bigelow for collaborating together on this post.